We spent NYE, at least part of it anyway, with the Rybinskis. We all had a great time hanging out with our friends. We used Tamika's new racelette grill and it was yummy. The kids played and the grown ups chatted. Sadly, we had to leave before midnight to come home to Daisy. She gets a little stressed out when all the fireworks start going off. I can't really blame her thougth since it pretty much sounds like a war zone. Hope you all had a geat time.
Amanda, thanks so much for your comments and encouragement on my blog :) I LOVE Psalm 103:5 and it is actually the verse I have held onto for my health journey these past few months as the NKJV says that God will satisfy my mouth with good things. I have clung to that scripture and have it posted on my health blog "A Journey to Health." I know your word was a word from God to me because of that one verse. Thank you!
Your family is adorable :) It is great to be with you on this journey through the Word this year.
2 comments:
Wow! Abby looks a lot like Jake in that first pic! Miss you! Happy New Years!
Amanda, thanks so much for your comments and encouragement on my blog :) I LOVE Psalm 103:5 and it is actually the verse I have held onto for my health journey these past few months as the NKJV says that God will satisfy my mouth with good things. I have clung to that scripture and have it posted on my health blog "A Journey to Health." I know your word was a word from God to me because of that one verse. Thank you!
Your family is adorable :) It is great to be with you on this journey through the Word this year.
Love In Christ, Brandee
Post a Comment