My first favorite is one of my favorite Christmas gifts I recieved. I recieved a batch of these babies from my MIL and am loving them. I've long been a lover of the Sharpie, but these little wonders have taken my admiration up a notch. The color selection is limited now, but hopefully, soon it will grow to match the variety of the beloved firstborn. Sadly, these aren't available here in Austria, but I'm sure I'll be stocking up on our next trip home. So, even though Christmas is long past, what gift are you using daily or loving so much still?
4 comments:
I love the rod iron book ends Charles got me. They are from a very neat store in Bratislava. Their heavy enough to hold any book in place or to use as a defense weapon to club someone over the head:-) just kidding but they are very heavy!
Great idea on the Friday Favorites.
By the way Katy is looking so much like Abby, just put a curly wig on her and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. So cute.
Hope you are enduring the bitter cold.
Zoo Pass from Jonathan's brother and his wife! We haven't gone yet, but I am looking forward to it!
my "new" used imac...it has been great importing pictures and has helped me get a little more organized!
A zoo pass is such a great idea....might do that next year for all our family.
Post a Comment