Yay! It's the horn of school supplies and yummy things. Did you write about it? How would I have known about that? She's so big, Amanda! And coming up on yet another birthday!!!
Hey Haskews! I didn't know how else to contact you, but just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers a lot. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your parents since we are not too far from them.
2 comments:
Yay! It's the horn of school supplies and yummy things. Did you write about it? How would I have known about that? She's so big, Amanda! And coming up on yet another birthday!!!
Hey Haskews! I didn't know how else to contact you, but just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers a lot. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your parents since we are not too far from them.
Post a Comment