We had a GREAT time in London for our 10 year. One of the main reasons for choosing London was so we could go to a couple of shows. We picked Wicked and Phantom of the Opera. What can I say? I absolutely LOVED Wicked. I really liked Phantom, too, but I had seen it before, so the thrill wasn't quite to so big. The last pic is the only one I got at Phantom. We ate
here twice it was so good. All in all, a great trip. A big thanks to Anne and Steve for keeping the girls so we could go.



And here are a few of the sights we saw.
Westminister Abbey

Buckingham Palace

Guard at Buckingham palace.

Gate at Buckingham Palace


Standing on Millineum Bridge, with London Tower Bridge in the background.

Police

"Look, kids...Big Ben...Parliament."

More Buckingham Palace
2 comments:
"Look, kids...Big Ben...Parliament." National Lampoon's European Vacation, right? Personally my favorite of all the NL movies. Glad you all had a good time!
Aw! Looks awesome!! Glad you had fun!:)
Post a Comment