Thursday, November 19, 2009

In other news

A brief photo essay of what has been going on around the Haskew household.

First, up Abby went and turned six on us. I was a bit sad when we asked her to show us how old she was and she had to use 2 hands.

Abby had her last Lichterfest at Kindergarten. This is one of her good friends.

I just really like this one. Two peas in a pod.

Katy had a little cold.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

We loved being in Rothenburg! How fun! And yeah, while your Abbey was turning 6 on you, our Katie turned 4. It does go by so fast! And nice picture of Katy and the snot. That's one to frame.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

AManda, That last one is hilarious! Poor baby! I can't believe that Abbey is 6!!!

Stacey said...

Both of my girls both have the same kind of snotty nose....can't catch it before it comes out like a volcano.

Happy Birthday...6 WOW!

Have you been able to find flavored creamer anywhere? Been craving and missing it these days, thought maybe you would know where to find some.

Hope Katy starts to feel better.

Oh yeah....I joined the Vienna Babies Club about 2 weeks ago, it's been real nice, wish I would have known about it a long time ago though.

Candice said...

Happy birthday, Abby, belated of course! Katy...that's one serious booger! Yikes:)

Rachael Hamilton said...

I enjoyed the pics...especially the snot one!...not really!;)
lad to see you guys are doing well!

Lora said...

thanks for following my blog and entering my giveaway! your blog is great! what a sweet family.. lora