In mid-October were blessed to have 2 great families from MRCC visit us here in Vienna. We were so happy to see the Jones and Wilguess families again, and to be able to share with them a little bit of our lives here in Vienna. While, I think this could be classified as an "official" site visit, we had so much fun hanging out, talking, laughing and catching up that is hardly seemed official. They are a great reminder of all of those back home who are praying and thinking about us. I wouldn't be completely honest if I didn't say we also loved the goodies they brought us as well.
Abby enjoying her first ever fruit roll up. I know she is totally deprived.
More fruit roll up and no that is not a cigarette in Victoria's mouth. Its a lollipop.
Landon, Victoria and Abby. How is it even possible the Wilguess kids are so grown up?
Abby and Stephan playing a game at the restaurant.

Man, we love this family.

Me, Carla and Alisha.

Sweet hugs with Stephan.
1 comment:
Great pictures of the kids. Steven is a ham - he gets in all the pictures. Carla and I noticed Abby wearing her Tiera....
Look forward to seeing you all in Tulsa.
Post a Comment