CONGRATS!!! You guys are expecting?!! How exciting!!! I will start praying now that everything will go well for you and you will have a smooth and healthy pregnancy!! Very exciting!! Thanks for sharing your news!! :o)
Grandma Janice is very excited about the new baby.Can't wait May seems like a long time,but time will fly.Abby wil be a great sister,for little brother (hint,Hint) Will take what ever you have through. See you @ Thanksgiving Love always mom
13 comments:
CONGRATS!!! You guys are expecting?!! How exciting!!! I will start praying now that everything will go well for you and you will have a smooth and healthy pregnancy!! Very exciting!! Thanks for sharing your news!! :o)
Congratulations!!!!! We are so happy for you!
Congratulations!!
Oh my goodness!!! Congrats to you all! We will keep you in our prayers. Love you guys and miss you.
YAYAYAYAY!!! We are so excited for you guys! We love you!
Super excited for you. You and all will be in our prayers.
Yeah - that is such exciting news!! Abbie will be such a great big sis!! Congrats!!
Hey Haskews! We are really excited for you guys- great news!
That is such great news!! I hope you are feeling well! Congratulations!
Congrats! We are so happy for you!!! Abby will love being a big sister
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting. We will pray for you and your little one to be healthy and safe!
Oh my goodness. I just looked for like 3 minutes. Don't know how I missed it. Hope you are feeling okay!
Grandma Janice is very excited about the new baby.Can't wait May seems like a long time,but time will fly.Abby wil be a great sister,for little brother (hint,Hint) Will take what ever you have through.
See you @ Thanksgiving
Love always mom
Post a Comment