Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy Summer So Far Part 1

Like everyone else, I'm sure, our summer is just flying by. We've had no shortage of things to do and people visiting. Here is a brief summary with pictures of all we have been up to.

We began the summer with quick trip to Croatia to get our passports stamped. Going down was no problem, but coming back we got stuck in the line to cross the border. We sat in this traffic for over an hour. Good times!!!





I made jam with my neighbor again. Apricot this time and it is sooooo good.



Jake and I went on a bowling date. It had been a long time since we'd bowled, but we had fun all the same. Here is the one pic I got from the night.



Eight students from the OC Vienna Studies Program stayed after the rest of the group left to do mission work. We and 3 other families hosted them in our homes during their 1 week stay. Our family hosted 2 girls. It was so fun being around college kids again. It reminded us of our own glory days. Abby got totally spoiled with the constant attention and play companions who of course played whatever she wanted.



Before they left the team had a BBQ for all the students. It was a nice lazy evening sitting around eating, talking and playing games.



No comments: