Saturday, May 31, 2008
Well, someone had to do it
I'm off tomorrow bright and eary for the Come Before Winter retreat in Bosina. Tamika let me know about this a few months ago. It is a ladies retreat put on my church members from the US and the only cost to the attendees are the travel expenses to and from the retreat site. We are staying here. I'll be traveling with Tamika by train from Vienna to Zagreb, Croatia, where we will be meeting up with some other ladies to travel the rest of the way to Bosnia. Pleas keep us in your prayers for a safe trip. I am really looking forward the time of Bible study and fellowship, but am already missing Jake and Abby. We have only spent a couple of nights away from Abby since being here, and none away from each other. I think the reality that mommy was leaving finally hit Abby when I started packing the suitcase. She asked why I was taking a suitcase and then kept trying to crawl into it. Just in case you don't have a clue where Bosnia is, I've included a map below. Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment