Friday, April 11, 2008

A Moment of Truth

I am sitting here on my couch looking at what is currently occupying the top of my coffee table. The items include a bottle of ketchup, a bottle of salad dressing, partially folded laundry, a new pair of shoes for Abby sent by Nana, a daily Bible, a broken bracelet Abby refuses to let me throw away and a plate from tonight's dinner of schnitzel and fries. If you're one of those analytical types, feel free to analyze the current state of our lives. If you're just someone who ever feels like you never get done all the things you want too, well, you're not alone. Now, I could jump right up and clear the coffee table, do some dishes, put away laundry, etc. But quite frankly, I'm tired and instead, I think I'll watch a few episodes of Scrubs with my hubby and hopefully get to bed at a descent hour tonight. So what's on your coffee table right now?

1 comment:

Candice said...

Nothing is on our coffee table. Are you surprised? Before we left I had some baby mags up there:)