Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Few Photos of Recent Happenings

Abby got a cute little bake set for Christmas and we finally got around to making one of the recipes in the book with it. It was a fun Mommy and Abby day!!!



We had lunch on Sunday with our friends and new fellow Wiener transplants, Bart, Tamika and Izabella. The girls had so much fun playing together. Don't ask me what is going on with Abby's bow.



In other news, I finally had some success in making dinner rolls. I fancy myself a decent cook, but somehow homemade bread (not in a machine) and rolls have always been beyond me. Well, thanks to this recipe I may have finally done it.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow!! Those look delicious!! Makes me want to go right now and bake some myself! That is interesting that they have mashed potatoes in them! I may have to try those for myself one of these days! :o)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am so hungry now after looking at your rolls!

The McDowells said...

I added the rolls to my recipe box!

Candice said...

They look awesome! So humble, Amanda!!! I fancy you an EXCELLENT cook. Wish I had your mad skills in the kitchen! I shall have to try your rolls, with whole wheat everything, of course, so I can get Jonathan to eat them:).