Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Birthday Girl

Well, we have reached another milestone, Abby turned 4. I can hardly believe my little girl is so big. It seems like only yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital, but alas.....
We had the entire team over to help us celebrate and a good time was had by all, I think. We had lunch, then cake and presents. Afterward, we took the kids over to the pond near our house to feed the ducks. Here are a few pictures of the festivities.



And just as a point of reference here she is 4 years ago

3 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I can't believe she is 4 either! I still remember the first time I ever met you guys, you were pregnant with her. It doesn't seem like so long ago. :)

Anonymous said...

Grandma says my little cutie pie is getting so big i wont recognize her when you come back sorry i missed your birthday your present will come soon
Love you bunches and miss you alot

Lesley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBEY!!!!! I am sorry this is late- but we did think about you, especially at Sonshine School! Your friends thought about you! Callon and I hope you had a great day! Love, Lesley Proctor and Callon