For all those who have been waiting on the edge of your seats...my birthday present from Jake was a way cool, way cute little Nikon Coolpix camera. I have been wanting a little camera I could carry around in my bag and be able to always take pictures of neat Vienna things and cute little Abby. Jake has a really nice, big Nikon that I'm very intimidated by, not to mention terrified I'll drop. So, on Monday the very nice Wiener Post guy delivered a birthday wish to me. Here are a few pics of Abby. As you can see, she is not nearly as thrilled with my gift as I am. The Post also brought a nice card from my mom and a small packet from Joanne and Stafford North. Thanks to all you wished me a Happy Birthday.
It does video, too!!!
7 comments:
That is great! Corban is asking to watch it over and over again. Abby is getting so big!
The video clip on your blog is way cool. Pat and Carla
That is one of the funniest videos I have ever seen! Jonathan also agrees! What a cute little girl you have! We miss her and you guys!
Cute Video! Macy thought it was hilarious!
Sorry Amanda, but you have been tagged!
That is adorable! We really do want to meet you guys and hang out...things have just been really busy! We have friends coming from London this weekend and then maybe sometime the following week? Be in touch!
Stacey
Hi Jake, Amanda & Abby!! & (Daisy)
Three months have gone by sooo fast!..good to see u all again!! Ms Abby has grown up soo much in a few months!..She is a doll... I miss you all!!
Post a Comment